Monday, April 18, 2011

Wait, What?


by J.S. Holland

As the late Howard Finster remarked to me during my audience with him: "I'm an old man; I don't have time to listen, I only have time to talk." That's how I'm livin' now. It's approximately eleven-something in the p.m., broadcasting live from the JSH Plantation in sunny ('cept it ain't) downtown Anchorage, land of cold gin and warm women.

The reason I've gathered you all here today for this emergency meeting is to inform you that as of tonight, the Transylvania Gentlemen blog will cease operations as the official online presence of Cheeseburger & Fries.

However, as you've obviously gleaned by now, THIS is the new official online outhouse of Cheeseburger & Fries, so keep yer pants on, Mabel. Or not. We're following the example of Billy Childish and sidestepping ourselves like a crab. While the T-Gent blog goes on strictly as the official online vessel of that noble gentlemen's brotherhood, that will free us up to devote this blog to more holier pursuits like arguing about beer and gossipping about KISS and ranting about comic books.

Capish? No? All in time; you'll see how elegantly this works. Look at it this way - now you're getting two Transylvania Gentlemen blogs for the price of one. Now drink up, ladies, it's post time. LATER IS NOW.

No comments:

Post a Comment